The following are the protectors use in taekwondo kyorugi training.
PROTECTOR & SCORING SYSTEM (PSS)
The ‘Protector & Scoring System (PSS)’ is designed to adapt to the current WTF competition rules and Taekwondo techniques, allowing the best performance in Taekwondo training and competition. It evaluates technique, speed and power, and delivers a clear and precise scoring, altogether encouraging a more dynamic and real Taekwondo.
The features (Based in system) of using the PSS is as followed:
- Clear zones of effective scoring
- Fist and foot strikes distinguished and scored separately
- Scoring of consecutive strikes without problems (3 strikes in 1 second)
- Immediate scoring within 0.5seconds
- No points with unauthorized strikes or zones
- No interference from other electronic devices
- Compatible to use with unlimited number of competition areas simultaneously
- Blue/red reversible
- Lightweight; e-trunk protector size 3 = 1.8kg
- Easy to use and comfortable to wear
- Wireless system with sensors that do not affect the competition flow
- Possibility for referees to give or remove points during competition
- Possibility to create customized system by adding optional elements to the Basic System, adapted to your needs.